Information Collection and Use
We may collect the following personal data from or about you:
- Contact information such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number
- Information about your business role, such as job title and company name
- Information about your interests in our services and products
We use this information for our legitimate business interests, including to:
- Send you requested product or service information
- Respond to queries and customer service requests or concerns
- Administer and manage delivery of our services and products to you
- Market to you, for example by sending you email newsletters
- Improve our website and marketing efforts, and
- Comply with our legal obligations
We may provide your personal data to our service providers to help us with our business activities, such as inputting your contact information into our CRM or email marketing system. In all cases we will have a written processor agreement with these companies safeguarding your personal data, including that it may only be processed for the purposes of that agreement and on our instructions.
We may also disclose your personal data:
- As required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process
- As allowed by law, such as when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary for our legitimate interest such as investigating fraud, to make or defend a legal claim, to protect your safety or the safety of others, or to maintain our compliance or that of our personnel with applicable laws, regulations and/or professional obligations, all in accordance with applicable law,
- If WeLoveAlgos or its affiliates is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, we may disclose such personal data as is necessary for our legitimate interests in completing that transaction and always provided that appropriate safeguards are in place including limitations and restrictions on use, access and retention,
- In other situations, only with your prior consent
Transfers outside the EEA
You have the right to ask whether WeLoveAlgos processes your personal data and to request a copy, to object to direct marketing and in certain circumstances to have the data rectified or blocked. To request this information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If your personal information changes, or if you no longer desire our services, you may ask to have your personal data corrected, amended, removed or deleted by emailing email@example.com. You also have the right to object to direct marketing and, under certain circumstances, to object to our processing of your personal data. We will respond to your request within 30 days.
If you subscribe to our newsletter(s), we will use your name and email address to send the newsletter to you. You may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in such emails or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tracking Technologies / Cookies
What are cookies ?
Cookies are small text files that are used to store small pieces of information. The cookies are stored on your device when the website is loaded on your browser. These cookies help us make the website function properly, make the website more secure, provide better user experience, and understand how the website performs and to analyze what works and where it needs improvement.
The third-party cookies used on our websites are used mainly for understanding how the website performs, how you interact with our website, keeping our services secure, providing advertisements that are relevant to you, and all in all providing you with a better and improved user experience and help speed up your future interactions with our website.
What types of cookies do we use ?
- Essential: Some cookies are essential for you to be able to experience the full functionality of our site. They allow us to maintain user sessions and prevent any security threats. They do not collect or store any personal information. For example, these cookies allow you to log-in to your account and add products to your basket and checkout securely.
- Statistics: These cookies store information like the number of visitors to the website, the number of unique visitors, which pages of the website have been visited, the source of the visit etc. These data help us understand and analyze how well the website performs and where it needs improvement.
- Marketing: Our website displays advertisements. These cookies are used to personalize the advertisements that we show to you so that they are meaningful to you. These cookies also help us keep track of the efficiency of these ad campaigns. The information stored in these cookies may also be used by the third-party ad providers to show you ads on other websites on the browser as well.
- Functional: These are the cookies that help certain non-essential functionalities on our website. These functionalities include embedding content like videos or sharing contents on the website on social media platforms.
- Preferences: These cookies help us store your settings and browsing preferences like language preferences so that you have a better and efficient experience on future visits to the website.
How can I control the cookie preferences?
Click on accept in the cookie notice bar if you are ok with it or click on reject to opt-out. In addition to this, different browsers provide different methods to block and delete cookies used by websites. You can change the settings of your browser to block/delete the cookies. Please note, if you choose to disable cookies, it may limit your use of certain features or functions on our website or service. To avoid this you can click on cookie settings in the cookie notice bar and enable non-necessary cookies. To find out more on how to manage and delete cookies, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
Analytics / Log Files
As is true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically. This information includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, the files viewed on our site, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data to analyze trends in the aggregate and administer the site. You are not identifiable from any of this data.
Social Media Widgets
The security of your personal data is important to us. We follow industry standards to protect the personal data submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about the security of your personal data, you can contact email@example.com.
We will retain your information for the longer of the period we are required to do so by law, as is reasonably necessary for the purpose (for example to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements), or as needed to provide you services. If you opt-out of communications we will retain your name and contact details to enable us to respect your request.
Links to Third Party Websites